We are hiring for Full Time, Part Time, and Per Diem positions in our I/DD Services Group homes in Embden, Madison, and Smithfield. Direct Support Staff assist individuals with every day activities in the home and community settings.
As an employee of MAC Residential Services, Inc. (MAC) you will become a crucial part of our mission to provide individuals with disabilities the opportunity to become independent, self-sufficient citizens in their communities. It is MAC's philosophy that every citizen has the opportunity to reach their own personal goals, regardless of the support they may need in order to succeed in the community.
Since no Experience is needed, all applicants will be considered because MAC Residential Services provides paid professional training courses to employees including CPR/First Aid, Mandt, CRMA, and DSP. (College of Direct Support)
18+, Diploma or GED, Valid Driver's License, Acceptable background checks.
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan (with 100% company match up to 3% of your annual income) upon hire!
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Plan options for all employees who work more than 25 hours a week (must wait for open enrollment period annually)
- Assistance with navigating Marketplace Health Plans during open enrollment period annually;
- Northeast Delta Dental Group Dental Plan options for all employees upon hire!
- Northeast Delta Vision options for all employees upon hire!
- Aflac Insurance Policy / Plan Options (health, dental, disability, etc.) upon hire!
- After 6 months of Full or Part time: Paid holidays benefits;
- After 1 year of Full Time employment: 1 Week paid vacation that increases with progressive years of service!
- Weekly Schedule posted up to 2 weeks in advance,
- 24/7 employee support from management,
- Regular Staff Meetings,
- Discounted rates to local fitness centers,
- Paid professional training courses with hourly wage while attending,
- Meals provided for employees on specified shifts.